ELODIZ benchtop turntable is a top-quality, software operated, laboratory accessory with a high level of position repeatability. It is a rotating platform that moves the sample in a reproducible, consistent and constant way. It allows sample analysis through sample rotation and requires no manual user adjustments once the sample is placed.
This intuitive and simple-to-use tool is designed for users who look to obtain a precise average value reading from a multi-point analysis of a large sample without the complexity or cost of high-end motorised stages. The system uses a sequential scan of defined sample points to draw an average, allowing for a more accurate representation of the analysed elements in the sample. The sequential average scan is a much better solution than a simple single-point scan, particularly with heterogeneous samples that can suffer from local hotspots (higher concentration) or weak spots (lower concentration).
Averaging an area is statistically more representative than single point analysis of a sample. This method is particularly beneficial when analysing Raman signal response of a sample and would find great use in pharmaceutical, polymer, forensic, and material characterisation sectors.
The ELODIZ turntable:
- allows averaging a larger sampling area for Raman measurements
- offers adjustable speed, direction and angle
- includes easily programmable functions, touchscreen navigation and onboard auto-calibration
Excellent for repeatability of sample positioning or defining point of analysis to average the readout of the area, our turntable offers high fidelity thanks to the incorporation of high-precision optical sensors and a stepper motor which operates in intervals of 1.8 degrees and reaches speed up to 13 RPM. Structurally robust and lightweight unit enclosure, flawlessly smooth rotation and the ability to define angles, speed and direction make our turntable an essential tool in any laboratory setting and on the go analysis.
For more information please contact us.
- Compact benchtop design
- Self-calibrating and programmable
- Compliant with ROHS, CE and CA UK
- Load capacity up to 300g
- Embedded software included
- User defined, fully programable position and speed
- Variable speed and programable pattern, including optional bi-directional rotation (clockwise & counter-clockwise)
- High precision optical sensors for precise position reproducibility
- Working range up to 55 degrees Celsius
- A series of sample holding accessories are available on demand from ELODIZ
- Material characterisation
- Ideal for multi-point analysis or averaging large sample areas