ELODIZ Ltd Privacy Statement
This is a privacy statement of ELODIZ Ltd. The privacy of our users is extremely important to us and therefore we encourage all users to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information regarding:
- who we are;
- how and why we collect, store and share personal information;
- your rights in relation to your personal information; and
- how to contact us in the event that you have a complaint.
By visiting www.elodiz.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Who we are
ELODIZ Ltd (‘we’ or ‘us’) is a research and development company located at Unit 29, Riverside Business Centre, Victoria Street, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP112LT, UK. We collect, use and are responsible for storing certain personal information about you. We are fully committed to comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). We will therefore follow procedures which aim to ensure that all personal data is held and processed fairly and securely in accordance with the GDPR.
The personal data we collect and use
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person may be identified. ELODIZ needs to collect and use information about people with whom it works in order to operate and carry out its functions.
This information includes:
- Position in the company;
- Address (professional or trade);
- Email address;
- Telephone, mobile and fax number;
- Company name;
- Any other information that has been shared with us in the normal course of business.
ELODIZ uses personal data:
- To maintain relationships with its business associates
- To maintain client and supplier accounts
- To support on-going collaborative projects
- For internal reporting and project tracking
- For market research
- To keep contacts aware of company news, services and products
- To investigate complaints
How we collect personal data
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.elodiz.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, or enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How we use your personal information
We use information about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Legal basis for processing
ELODIZ is required to have a legal basis for processing your data. This basis will be one or more of the following:
- To fulfil contractual obligations to you or because you have asked us to do something before entering into a contract;
- To fulfil our legal obligations including retention of financial records;
- You have consented for us to process your data for a specified purpose;
- There is a legitimate interest for us to process your data, such as when you pass us a business card.
Handling personal/sensitive data
ELODIZ will, through management and use of appropriate controls, monitoring and review:
- Strive to collect and process only the data or information which is needed;
- Use personal data for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, and for purposes which are legally permitted;
- Strive to ensure information is accurate;
- Not keep information for longer than is necessary;
- Securely destroy data which is no longer needed;
- Take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard information;
- Ensure that information is not transferred abroad without suitable safeguards;
- Ensure that the rights of people about whom information is held can be fully exercised under the GDPR.
These rights include:
- The right to be informed – you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data;
- The right of access – you have the right to access your personal data;
- The right to rectification – you have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete;
- The right to erasure – you have the right to have personal data erased (the right to be forgotten);
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data;
- The right to data portability – you have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services;
- The right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions of website use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ELODIZ, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
ELODIZ have implemented, to the best of our capability, security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The cookies used by this website gather anonymous information about how the website is being used. Including statistics such as number of visits to the site, geographic region of site visitors, etc. We use this information as an aid to improving the website.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at ELODIZ Ltd, Unit 29, Riverside Business Centre, Victoria Street, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 2LT, UK, or by email at: email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Thank you for visiting our site!