At ELODIZ we like to maintain control of our products and for that reason, we have been developing laser systems for our Raman devices. These are integrated lasers that form a part of our Raman units but can also be tailored to specific customer requirements. We specialise in design and manufacture of Raman light sources that offer optimal performance at a sensible price.
Our primary focus is sample illumination, laser excitation and calibration sources and all of our products under these categories are perfect for research and industrial applications. We offer a range of light sources, from simple fibre-coupled LEDs to more advanced illumination setups where new optical design is required to maximise light output.
Our THEYA light source series allows different levels of adjustments and control:
- Selection of broad number of wavelengths
- Available with SMA or FC connector
- Stable throughout the spectral range
- Available with or without heatsink (for instrument integration or standalone illumination setup)
- Suitable for use as illumination source (monochromatic or selected range) or in spectroscopy applications such as absorption, transmission or fluorescence
A selection of our THEYA light sources can be used as calibration sources, for instance, our THEYA Neon is ideal for spectrometers and Raman instrument calibration.
To order please contact us with details of your specific configuration requirements.