Founded by Dr Enrique Lozano-Diz in 2012, ELODIZ knowledge and experience has gained the company in past few years a strong reputation which help us give our customers the best and most cost effective service in the market. The customers of ELoDiz Ltd. are generally in the analytical instrumentation market and they rely on our know-how to support their product development, distribution and business growth. We have helped organizations to grow their business in certain geographic areas when previously there was none.
The company has a strong international background, which is extremely valuable to understand customer needs and requirements in the scientific community. This enhances our capability to meet and support customers worldwide. We have partners and excellent networking contacts in the Americas (North and South), Europe, China and Africa.
Our expertise and resources are structured to address all aspects of the analytical instrumentation business and ensure high quality project execution in a timely and safe manner. Our offices outside London, UK are strategically located to make our international travel easy, to ensure delivery of high quality projects and after sales services in an efficient and competitive manner.
WHAT WE DO?
Our team will provide different levels of support depending on your needs and territories.
- Sales and service support.
- Training for distributors
- Training for final customers
- Service and repairs
- Training of service and customer support organizations
- Establishment of sales networks
- Seeding sales organization (formation and development of a sales team from zero)
- Market analysis and revision of sales forecast
- Regulated markets
- Generation and revision of documentation, e.g. IQ/OP/PQ/DQ
- Food and Pharma regulation, e.g. 21 CFR part 11 compliance
- Validation protocols
- Generation and revision of SOPs
- R&D and engineering support
- Generation and/or revision of User Requirements Specifications (URS)
- Generation and/or revision of Functional Requirements Specifications (FSD)
- Units Beta testing
- Quality Assurance Protocols (QAP)
- Instrumentation Testing protocols and Testing Plans
- System Development Life Cycle revision (SDLC)
EloDiz can designate employees to work under exclusivity terms with some customers.
ELoDiz works in partnership with B&W Tek in a number of territories.
TECHNOLOGY AND PARTNERSCompanies can break into new fields by forcusing on niche markets or introducing ground-breaking new technology.
The instrumentation and analytical market is nowadays, one of the most competitive markets. Technical developments are entering the market at an incredible speed, but the market of potential users is limited. Sometimes these potential users of the new technology have already tools and protocols in place.
So there are many questions that the potential investor will raise before investing money into a new company or a new project:
- Is there a profitable market for introducing a new technology or product?
- How to enter the market?
- How to have sales, support and service in place to grow and sustain a healthy business?
- Is my product and concept what the customer really wants?
- Is the product suitable for the target job?
- There is a great new product, but production is inconsistent and I have many customer complaints, I am doing things right?
- Do I have the right tools to enter a regulated market? What is required?
These and many more questions required to be answered by all companies and here is where ELoDIz normally plays an important role. We can help! In partnership with your company to assure your product and company is a success. ELoDiz will help you to grow the business to assure customer satisfaction and investors’ success.
For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org