ELoDiz provides laboratory Raman spectroscopy services for different markets and customer profiles.
Police and security forces
- We are authorised by the UK Home Office to support customers with controlled substances in our premises. We can run and update spectral libraries
- We supply practical training on portable and hand-held Raman devices with a selection of controlled products
- Reaction and reactor monitoring in the lab and at the production line. PAT analysis and feasibility test
- Fibre-coupled dispersive Raman instrumentation, based on BWTek and Ostec products
- incoming material identification analysis
- training of employees and unit administrators
We help to develop units for the technology and dedicated setups, e.g. reaction monitoring probes, reactors for OPERANDO or in-situ analysis.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
We work with key partners to develop new Raman products and support their R&D efforts.
If you are looking to materialise a Raman project and/or create your own Raman system, we can support your application and development.
Our R&D team and associated partners can support the development of a new application or help make your project feasible.
If you would like to get in touch to see if we can help please contact our sales or management team.
Just ask, it doesn't cost a thing!